My Official Bio
I walked away from my cushy, well paid government job to start my own business. What the heck was I thinking? Didn’t I know it would take LOTS of work?! 🙂 Absolutely!
It’s been a lot of hard work, but I wouldn’t trade it for the world. I get to set my own schedule and raise my family, working from ANYWHERE in the world and setting my own schedule. To put the icing on the icing on the cake, I get the opportunity to work with some of the best people on the planet. The American dream doesn’t get any better than that. I’m delighted but above all, grateful.
The Inside Scoop!
If you are anything like me you probably want to know the person behind the bio, so here is the inside scoop 🙂
- Born and raised on the beautiful island of Jamaica
- Served on Active Duty in the US Military for over 6years and a honorable discharge
- Proud US Citizen
- Proud Texan
- Traveled to over 6 countries to help orphans, and rescue kids from the sex trade
- After 10years of infertility challenges our miracle baby finally showed up
- Music fanatic (yep, all genres 🙂 )
- Traded in a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts a day for green smoothies
- Was a Raw Vegan for 4 years
- Scuba Diver