Every once in a while, it's good to sit down with a glass of warm ginger tea and a stack of warm brownies.
Have you been there? Maybe you like milk? That's good too. Some warm almond milk with honey or maple syrup is delicious.
So I'm sharing a recipe with you today that's easy, fun to make and delicious. Better yet, it works for any occasion or no special occasion at all.
Here we go:
- 1 cup sweet potato (cook a large sweet potato in a crockpot overnight)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (more for desired sweetness)
- 1/2 cup almond butter or peanut butter (either works well)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup vegan cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup oat flour (You can always make your own at home)
- 1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/4 walnuts (optional)
- Mash your cooked sweet potatoes
- Measure out a cup and place in mixing bowl