Vegan Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Jul 01, 2020
I've never been good at making pancakes. My pancakes have always been wonky shaped and hard, but with the help of my hubby, I finally have a pancake recipe that's semi worthy to share.
With making these repeatedly, this is the best I've come up with, but they were pretty delicious and my non-vegan husband actually loves them.
So here we go:
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 2 small well ripe bananas smashed
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups of almond milk
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 3/4 cups oat flour
- 2 tbsp maple, plus more for serving
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chip cookies
- Smash bananas in a large bowl
- Add in all the other ingredients
- Combine well
- Heat griddle to 350 degrees
- Use a quarter cup measuring device and pour on griddle
- Cook until chip dissolves.
- Serve immediately with bananas and strawberries
- Add more maple syrup if as needed